On Wednesday school was only half-day. The First graders got to have a feast in the cafeteria. They also got to dress up like a Pilgrim or Indian. I think that Michael's favorite part was taking his bow to school.
On Thursday morning we headed up to D.C. The Brysons invited us to their home for Thanksgiving dinner. As always, Mel and Cherry were fabulous hosts. Our children (as well as Ben and I) love to go up and spend time with them. After we got back home I asked the kids what their favorite part of Thanksgiving was, Michael said his was going to Cherry and Mel's.
We also got to spend time with Jonathan and Nicole and their kids. It was so fun to have the cousins (I guess they are second cousins) play together.
Emma said her favorite thing about Thanksgiving this year was playing with Michael Bryson.
Of course the food was scrumptious.


The activities after the feast were enjoyable too.
I am so thankful for a wonderful and loving family!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! 10 more days til you're back in good old SLC!!
Post a Comment