
Then he instructed us how to pose for a photo shoot.
Then we were off to the indoor pool and hot tub. It was nice and warm, and we had it all to ourselves.
The next day we headed to Jamestown to do some sightseeing before taking Mom to the airport. It was our first time there, and it was great. Sarah loved the chickens and followed them around for quite a while.
They also had armor that you could try on, it was actually quite heavy. This is their "serious soldier" pose. Pretty cute!
Emma refused to try on the armor, so I got a picture of her carrying the water instead.
There were also boats docked that we could explore.

Eventually we had to leave Jamestown so Mom could get to the airport on time (although I secretly wanted her to miss her flight and have to stay with us longer). She did make her flight . . . I miss her tons . . . see you in six weeks Mom.
1 comment:
I'm glad you returned her safely and on time, I was missing her!!!!!
Post a Comment