We ran in the Fun Run at Michael's School. It was 1/2 mile. Ben, Michael, Emma and I all ran and Sarah rode in the stroller.
Then we headed off to Sandbridge, VA (just south of Virginia Beach). We went with two other AWESOME families that made the day so much fun. The kids (total of 15), all had such a blast together.
We found shells.
We played in the ocean with friends.
We jumped.
We ate.
We boogie boarded.
We built a sand castle.
We found crabs.
We even dug a BIG hole.
After leaving the beach we stopped at the IHOP for dinner.
It was an awesome day. We got home around 11:30pm, and we were all exhausted. But, I would do it again in a heartbeat.
5 comments:
Great picture of Michael jumping the waves! It looks like he is flying. I always love reading your blog and seeing what y'all are up to. Makes me wish we lived closer! We visited Virginia last year, but I'm ready to go back just to spend time with y'all.
Great job on the backyard too. It looks amazing and super kid-friendly.
Scott
Bean is looking huge!!!! He's like a real big kid now! Get out here so I can see all of you!
I love all your pictures! I looks like you guys had a blast! I'm still waiting for an excuse to use my giant umbrella. :)
The first word in that second sentence is supposed to be "It." My hands have a hard time keeping up with my brain.
I am glad you found this perfect beach so we can go back...8 days.... it is not soon enough....
Post a Comment