Friday, September 19, 2008

Sarah is learning to speak Spanish.

The other day while Emma and Michael were both at school I decided to unpack some stuff. (I am not convinced that I will ever have all of the boxes unpacked and put away.) I was in my bedroom working and Sarah was in the next room playing with some toys. She had been really quiet for a while so I decided that I better check on her. As I peeked around the corner she was studying this telephone very intently. Then, she would press a button and repeat what it said. I decided that I better get a video. The telephone says a color in English and then in Spanish. The dialogue is as follows: "You tell it Sars." "Blue, Azul. Rojo. Yellow, Amarillo." "Bye, bye." "Bye, bye." She is pretty sweet, cute and brilliant.


3 comments:

Charbie & Colbyo said...

love sars, she is the cutest baby ever!!! cant't wait to visit in october.

-colby and barb

Katie E. said...

She is so darn smart! Miss you all a million.

Lisa said...

Bets... we have watched the video about 12 times. Ellie keeps asking me if she can "watch the Sara thing!" We miss you so much!