Monday, November 29, 2010

"Nathan Gary Van Tassell" - it's official

We had a very busy weekend before Thanksgiving this year. After a baptism on Saturday, we had a baby blessing on Sunday. It was wonderful to have family here for the back-to-back events. Nate wore the same blessing outfit that Michael wore when he was blessed (made by my very talented cousin Miriam).

We love our sweet Naters so much, he has been such a joyous addition to our family. He is such a calm, sweet, mello baby. He is so patient with all of the love that he receives from his siblings, even if sometimes it is a little too much love. Nate loves to smile and coo at his brother and sisters. Ben and I are so blessed to have four amazing children from Our Heavenly Father. Welcome to our home Nathan Gary Van Tassell!

3 comments:

Noni said...

Best, most beautiful family in the whole world! I am so glad that Nate is here & he has such wonderful sisters & brother, Mom & Dad. Love you all!

Tammy said...

We were thrilled to be there and share that special time with all of you guys. Little Nate is a great tribute to your Dad, Gary.

Katie E. said...

It was an awesome weekend. Sorry I had to breeze in and out like that but I can't wait to be there for Christmas!