Sights:
The Staten Island Ferry and the Statue of Liberty.
The Brooklyn Bridge.
Time Square.
Grand Central Station.
St. Patrick's Cathedral.

The Chrysler Building.

The Empire State Building.

Central Park (on the way to the Manhattan Temple).

Shopping:
The Nintendo Store (posing with Pikachu for the kids).
We actually did a lot of shopping but didn't take other pictures.Show:
Promises, Promises with Sean Hayes and Kristen Chenoweth.

Transportation:
The Subway.

Taxis.
I don't have a picture. But we took some "fun" taxi rides!
Airport.

Food:
Calexico street cart.

Crumbs (a cupcake place).

Noho Star (featured on Guy Fieri's Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives).
Gelato (after our tour of the Lower East Side Tenement Museum).

Settling for pizza after we couldn't get into Serendipity (too crowded).

It was so much fun. I loved shopping for my kids and Ben, I loved eating so many yummy things, I loved seeing the sights and LOVED hanging out with these three lovely ladies. It was a marvelous adventure with totally awesome friends!
3 comments:
I can't tell you how good that pizza looks right know.
Holy cow Betz. You are a world traveler. Pretty fancy. I can wait to see you this summer. plus you look fantastical for being 1/2 way preggy. Love you, Abby
Soooo cool! I can't wait to see all of the pics!
Post a Comment