On May 4th we had our 20 week ultrasound. That morning I took a poll of our family, before they left for school and work, regarding the gender of the baby. Ben, Michael, Emma and Sarah all guessed boy. I guessed girl. I then sent out a text to some extended family and friends and got their final guesses. The final count was boy = 13, girl = 6. I was surprised at the lopsidedness of the results.
Well . . . it's a BOY!!!

The funny thing is that of the six that voted for girl five were moms . . . so much for mother's intuition. Anyway, he is healthy and growing and quite the wiggler. We are all so excited to have a little boy/brother coming to our family.
3 comments:
yeah for a boy! I bet michael was happy-to even the count out. enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!!
Congrats. I hope all is going well for you and the family. We sure miss you guys!
Yeah for boys! How fun that both of our sets of boys will be the same ages! Hoping to get them all together in the future for some playtime!
Post a Comment