Sunday, April 7, 2013

Krista and Craig's Wedding

We were so glad that we got to go up to Washington DC to attend Krista Fantin's wedding.  She has been a friend of the family for over 15 years and we love her.  It was an added bonus that the wedding celebrations drew out visitors from SLC.

We got to see Shannon too.

The wedding was very beautiful.

The three big kids leaving the church to go to the reception.

We got to ride on a chartered bus to the reception center.  It was awesome.

 The reception was "the funnest wedding ever".  There was a lot of dancing.  I love to dance and I got to do a lot of it that night.  We had some technical difficulties with cameras/phones so I didn't get very good pics. But, the best pics wouldn't have done the dancing justice.  It was just really, really fun.

Everybody getting their groove on.

And we were groovin' all night!



2 comments:

Charbie & Colbyo said...

Good work! I am so glad I have such a good family to help me since I couldn't be there!!!!

Halo BW said...

Happy wedding for Krista and Craig!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/produk-asuransi-kesehatan-ciputra-life