Sunday, April 7, 2013

Basketball

Upwards was awesome this season.  Ben coached Emma's team and I think they both loved it equally.  I loved to watch Ben with the girls he coached.  He is such a sweet daddy.

Lady Lancers lined up to play.

 Emma had a great season.  She loves to dribble it down the court and is a great ball handler.  She even got more than a few baskets this season.

In her element.

Michael was on the Ranger's team.  He had a great coach and learned a lot.  He is a great outside shooter, and he knows it.  He had a lot of compassion for his teammates this season and really tried to pass it to those who don't get to handle the ball much.  I am proud of him.

Michael taking a foul shot.
Ben and I also played ward basketball this season.  I have so much fun doing it and I think Ben feels the same.  There were a few games this season where we played back-to-back games and got to watch each other.  However we didn't get many photos.  But here is what we have.

Midlothian vs. Powhatan

One week Ben even got his eye split open.  What could be more fun than that?

No comments: