Thursday, February 21, 2013

Michael's 10th Birthday

November 16, 2012


I can't believe that I have a child in double-digits.  He is so old, grown-up, responsible, awesome, and so much fun to be around.  For his birthday party all he wanted to do was to play basketball with his friends.  It was a little tricky because it has been getting dark so early and the weather has been freezing.  However, we planned the party for right after school and decided to just let them play until it got too dark and too cold and they were ready to come in.  They played until I told them they HAD to come inside.  We warmed up with hot chocolate and apple cider for a little while before they could move onto the other games.


 The rest of the party games consisted of various team and individual games that included a lot of noise and laughter. 

Popping balloons, Mario Party style

Rescuing a wounded soldier

Nerf shooting competitions

The whole party gang
I think everyone had lots of fun and Michael felt loved and celebrated.  It has been a very happy 10 years with this sweet "not so little anymore" guy.

No comments: