So Tuesday was the first day. Michael is our big second grader. He is feeling really comfortable at his school now. He knows his way around, and knows the routine. He so helpful with Emma when she has apprehensions about new things . . . he loves to tell her about how he did it last year and that always makes Emma feel more comfortable.

Emma is our big first grader. She is so excited about her very sweet and kind new teacher and that she has a few of her best friends from last year in her new class. She is getting the hang of things and is ready to follow Michael's lead.

And here is our sweet Sarah. Even if you don't get to go to school or ride the bus, you still get your picture taken.

And I figured that I might as well get a picture of me and my big belly before it was too late (lucky thing we did). So here I am just one day before I delivered our little #4.

They did great on their first day of school. When they got home they were all smiles and full of fun things to tell us!
3 comments:
Nathan is a GREAT name, congratulations!
Your kids are so big and so darling! You look fantastic, and I am thrilled to hear about the arrival of the newest little member of your family. Can't wait to talk to you and get all the details.
You amaze me... one day after you have a baby and here you are blogging away ! I also love the new photo on the side, though Nathan does stick out a bit with his non pool photo. Too bad he'll have to wait till next year.
Glad to hear school was a sucess, I love how Michael is so serious about it like the pro that he is. Emma is all smiles like the cheerfulness that she is... and Sars is just Sars. All fitting photos really.
Post a Comment