I am laughing my head off!!! She is the cutest of the whole world! Love you Ninja Mouse!!! --Grandma Nona
SHE IS THE CUTEST MOUSE NINJA I HAVE EVER SEEN! That girl is a hoot!
I must be uninformed. I don't even know what a mouse Ninja is, but I have to say that picture of Sarah is the cutest ever, Watch out Ninja world - here comes Sarah.
I hear that they come in bigger sizes to!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am laughing my head off!!! She is the cutest of the whole world! Love you Ninja Mouse!!! --Grandma Nona
SHE IS THE CUTEST MOUSE NINJA I HAVE EVER SEEN! That girl is a hoot!
I must be uninformed. I don't even know what a mouse Ninja is, but I have to say that picture of Sarah is the cutest ever, Watch out Ninja world - here comes Sarah.
I hear that they come in bigger sizes to!
Post a Comment