Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girls Out on the Town!

Emma and I got the chance to go out to dinner and a show with the a big group of girls from the ward. It was so much fun to do a Mom and daughter date. Sometimes I feel like Emma is so self sufficient and well behaved that she gets lost in the mix. It was fun to have some one-on-one time with her.


We met all of the other mom's and girls at Panera for dinner. Emma especially loved her frozen lemonade drink. The little girls all loved being together.

Then we loaded up (we got to ride in Laura's big van) and car pooled downtown to the show.


A sweet little six year old in our ward got the part of Grettle (the youngest Von Trapp) in the Sound of Music. Here we are outside the theater, there were a lot of us.


The show as darling and Ellie did a great job. Emma loved the show, but I think that she loved watching Ellie just as much. Since the show I have heard Emma singing the songs to herself as she gets dressed or is playing. Emma is such a sweet girlie. I am so glad that she is my daughter! After the show we stuck around to meet the "STAR" and get autographs.


What a fun night out on the town!!!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

What a blast!!! You are looking so cute BTW! xoxo