Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First Day of School

Wow, summer flew by. I am not ready for my kids (yes, two this year) to go back to school. We had such a fun summer, and I love having them all with me just hanging out. But . . . alas, we must do what we must do. So we prepared for another "first day of school." Here are the pictures their annoying mother makes them pose for each year.



Aren't they the cutest! I love having them back-to-back school years is really fun. Emma (the Kindergartner) has the same teacher as Michael did last year, which I think has made it a lot easier for her to adjust. But here is what she looked like as she waited for the bus on the first day.

A little worried. But after we waited, and waited for the bus (which was about 40 minutes late) she warmed up, and actually ran to get on the bus when it arrived.

Michael (the First Grader) acted like it was just another day of school. Hangin' with his buddies.

My tummy still hurts every day they get on the bus. I can't believe my little ones are getting so big.

No comments: