Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hurray for Grandma and Grandpa!

This last weekend Ben's parents came to visit.  We had such a wonderful time just hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was great to have them here for Easter.  The kids insisted that we waited to dye our eggs until they arrived.  I was so grateful to have the extra help.  Sarah was hard to keep up with, she just wanted to every visible egg into dye . . . whether there was one already in the cup or not.  We actually got some pretty cool looking eggs.


We visited the State Capitol (which is one of my favorite tourist sites . . . I learn something new each time).  They had a new exhibit on American Indians and the kids made Grandma sit in the dugout canoe.



And they also helped us get our garden going.  They went with Ben to buy the plants and then helped the kids plant the seeds.  We loved it. 



There were lots of tears when they had to leave.  We are so lucky to have such wonderful parents/grandparents.  Thanks for coming!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just knew you would show all the fun things you guys did while I was stuck back in Utah... it is DEFINITELY my turn to come out to "baginia" next.... miss and love you lots....