Well, our little boy is six. Michael has had a wonderful birthday. It started a little over two weeks ago when he asked if we could have a birthday cake with Grandpa Mike and Grandma Nona before we left Alabama. On Friday he got to take his birthday treat to school and wear a birthday hat all day. On Saturday we had his birthday party. One of Michael's really good friends, Carter (who lives three doors down), was turning six a few days before Michael. They asked if we wanted to have a combined party -- here is the result. We went to a place called Inflation Nation. Essentially it is a huge, warehouse type building that contains tons of inflatable bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, etc. The children are turned loose for an hour and a half. And they go crazy!!!!


So do their parents.

I have to admit . . . it was really, really fun. I was seriously sweating after about 10 minutes. Ben got a burn on one of his forearms from this slide. (Didnt' I say the parents went crazy too!)
Michael also had an intense game of airhockey with one of his friends that he invited. There was also a huge cheering section.

Then we went into the party room and had pizza, cupcakes and opened presents. It truly was an awesome party! And it was so much fun to share it with good friends.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet boy. I'm glad you had so much fun.
So fun Bean Dog!!! I miss you and am sad I couldn't come but I'll see you in just 24 days. Love you!!!!
Sooo fun! I can't wait to see you in less than a month! Michael-hope you are loving your presents!
Post a Comment