We were so lucky to have her come to stay with us for three weeks. I miss having my Mommy around -- especially now that I have kids and I find myself needing advice often. She is such a source of inspiration for me. She truly is an amazing person and an incredible example to me. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, strong, intelligent, kind, loving, dedicated, loyal, generous, fun, and fearless mother.
My children adore her.
She was so sweet to stay with our kiddos while Ben and I went to Italy. I am not even sure that the kids missed us, they were having too much fun with Grandma. I don't think Nate will ever be the same . . . he still won't let me put him to sleep how I have always done it -- it has to be the way Grandma does it. And, I wouldn't have it any other way either.
We love you Mom. Thank you sooooooo much. We miss you.
2 comments:
She is the best and I am so glad you got to have her there for a long long long visit but I am so happy to get her back. I think you guys should just move here, invent a time machine, magic snap, something. Loving you dudes!!!!
Mom is AWESOME! I'm so glad she got to stay so long!
Post a Comment