And here I was expecting something about all the snow in Va, and how you guys were experts in the snow games since you spent almost a month in SLC. Congratulations! What happy news and darling announcement! We are anxiously awaiting the next Van Tassell. Love, Tammy and Gene
Oh Bets, I am so happy for you. You are so patient and calm. I don't very many people who just try and not get crazy with drugs, temperature, etc. I am thrilled for you guys, you offer such a loving, caring home I cannot wait. Congrats!! By the way I like the pictures and mantle.
Congrats! The world needs more little Van Tassells running around! You are such a cute mommy too- what a lucky baby, to come into your home! When are you due? We have Fredrick baby #5 coming in July too! How fun! Hope you are feeling well!
What a cute way to announce your exciting news!! We are so happy for you guys! Next time you are in Utah let us know so we can get together and catch up on everything!!
20 comments:
Sneaky snake! We love you!
YAY!!!! Love you guys!
And here I was expecting something about all the snow in Va, and how you guys were experts in the snow games since you spent almost a month in SLC. Congratulations! What happy news and darling announcement! We are anxiously awaiting the next Van Tassell. Love, Tammy and Gene
Oh Bets, I am so happy for you. You are so patient and calm. I don't very many people who just try and not get crazy with drugs, temperature, etc. I am thrilled for you guys, you offer such a loving, caring home I cannot wait. Congrats!! By the way I like the pictures and mantle.
Love it! Love you! Love Everything! Can't wait to see your bump this summer. Let's get a boy outta there for Mike. GOOD WORK BEN!!! YOU KNOW WE LOVE!!
As Summer said, "Awww....cute"
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Are you sure you don't want to run the 10k? =)
Congrats, when is this one due? Hope your feeling good!
Congratulations, Ben & Betsy!!
CONGRATS!!! and Cute announcement! When is this baby coming???
Congratulations! Darling way to announce; we think it's awesome!
Yahoo!!!! Congrats guys!! I'm so happy for you!!
WOOO AND HOOOO!!!!!
That's so wonderful. I'm thrilled for you all.
You are too cute! I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the next little blondie!
Awesome! We are so excited for you guys!
YEAH!!! What a darling announcement! So happy for you!!!
Congrats Bets!
Love you all.
~Jamie
Congrats! The world needs more little Van Tassells running around! You are such a cute mommy too- what a lucky baby, to come into your home! When are you due? We have Fredrick baby #5 coming in July too! How fun! Hope you are feeling well!
What a cute way to announce your exciting news!! We are so happy for you guys! Next time you are in Utah let us know so we can get together and catch up on everything!!
Post a Comment