Monday, October 5, 2009

"You've had another birthday"

Well, our sweet little Sars is 3. She is such a fun girl to be around and her birthday was a blast. Our celebrations were "low key" and oozed Sarah's personality.

The day before her birthday we had playgroup at our house and had cupcakes with all of the kids. Sarah had a great time playing with her friends, choosing the cupcakes, and blowing out the candle.


On her birthday we let her choose what she wanted for dinner. We gave her a bunch of options of things that we could make and home, and also offered to take her to any restaurant (Chick-fil-a, Olive Garden, etc). She was absolutely sure of her choice. Hot dogs!!!

I think she downed two, along with corn and beans. Sarah also has my passion for ice cream. So we decided to have an ice cream bar. I took her to the store earlier that day to choose toppings. We had chocolate sauce, M&Ms, Sweedish Fish, nuts, maraschino cherries, whipping cream, vanilla ice cream and waffle bowls.

It was awesome, just like Sarah!! Happy Birthday to our little baby girl.

3 comments:

Charbie & Colbyo said...

I sure love the sweet Beary Bears! Sorry I missed it, maybe next year on your number 4 birthday.

Flashy said...

Your kids are so cute.

kelgrandy said...

Hot diggity dog! What an awesome choice for dinner. That is so cool and it looks like everyone had a great time. We miss y'all and hope we can hook up sometime.
--Scott